Title: Director, Financial Planning & Analysis
Reporting To: Chief Financial Officer
Location: New York, NY
In the action-packed world of live video creation and distribution, The Switch is always on and always there – setting the industry benchmark for quality, reliability and unmatched levels of service. The Switch network connects over 800 of the world’s largest content producers and distributors to each other, and to professional sports and event venues; seamlessly linking rights holders, broadcasters, streaming platforms, media outlets and web services. Our video production and global transmission services are trusted every day by corporate enterprises and leading sports, news and entertainment organizations who rely on The Switch to turn-on their live content, anywhere in the world.
Learn more about us at: www.theswitch.tv.
The Switch is seeking an insightful and motivated Director, Financial Planning & Analysis to help deliver our ambitious business plan to grow and further develop our Company. This position will report directly to the Chief Financial Officer while working closely with various internal teams.
- Provide financial oversight, leadership and analytical support in all areas of financial planning, budgeting/forecasting, cash flow and merger/acquisition opportunities.
- Perform annual budgeting and monthly forecasting, including financial and operational metrics.
- Perform monthly variance analysis of budgeted/forecasted against actual financial performance, clearly interpreting and documenting variances and cost drivers.
- Establish internal reporting structure to enable financial transparency for key stakeholders.
- Regularly analyze and model key operating and financial data.
- Assist in creation of revised business planning policies and procedures.
- Enhance financial reporting capabilities through further automation of financial systems.
- Drive collaboration and understanding on financial performance across all internal departments.
- Support senior leadership team with Board preparation and materials as needed.
- Establish roll-up mechanism for global financial reporting and forecasting requirements.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting or Finance required.
- MBA and/or CPA preferred.
- Minimum 10 years relevant experience in a financial analysis leadership role.
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel. PowerPoint and OLAP software required.
- Thorough understanding of Generally Accepted Accounting Principles (GAAP).
- Experience reporting financial results on a global scale.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills.
- Extensive financial modeling skills.
- Outstanding attention to detail and ability to work quickly and efficiently in a fast paced and challenging environment.
- Self-motivated with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent organizational and critical thinking skills as well as interpersonal skills required to work with a team environment.
Schedule and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
Please send resumes via email to email@example.com. No phone calls, please.