Title: Director, Business Development (Enterprise & Production) Reporting To: EVP, Sales Location: Los Angeles, CA
In the action-packed world of live video creation and distribution, The Switch is always on and always there – setting the industry benchmark for quality, reliability and unmatched levels of service. The Switch network connects over 800 of the world’s largest content producers and distributors to each other, and to professional sports and event venues; seamlessly linking rights holders, broadcasters, streaming platforms, media outlets and web services. Our video production and global transmission services are trusted every day by corporate enterprises and leading sports, news and entertainment organizations who rely on The Switch to turn-on their live content, anywhere in the world.
Learn more about us at: www.theswitch.tv.
- Research, develop, produce and execute comprehensive Enterprise segment business plans and lead Productions in support of long-term profitable growth of the Enterprise & Production business. Business plan may include recommendations for internal solution development, strategic partnerships, geographic expansion, mergers & acquisitions, etc. as appropriate.
- Actively solicit inputs from Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Operations and Support, as appropriate, and incorporate this input into the business plan.
- Own the responsibility for the profitable growth of the Enterprise & Production businesses and be empowered to drive its success through the organization.
- Prioritize your time, but areas of activity will include sales opportunity identification, joint/independent sales customer calls, partnership development, industry event participation/speaking opportunities, product/service expansion opportunities, marketing investment prioritization, etc.
- Present on the current status and near-term priorities for the Enterprise & Production businesses to leadership.
- Act as The Switch’s evangelist for our Enterprise & Production business providing related support for external events including: trade shows, conferences, analyst presentations, journalist meetings, etc.
- Coordinate through Sales management to provide direct sales support for current revenue opportunities through customer meetings, technical presentations, etc.
- Recommend The Switch’s participation in trade shows & industry events which will drive associated revenue.
- Assume other responsibilities as determined and assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree required, MBA preferred.
- 10+ years of relevant work experience in the Enterprise sector producing live events, business development, solutions, and/or transformation roles & Production services.
- The successful candidate will leverage their strong industry relationships to underpin early momentum and long-term success in this role.
- Deep understanding and passion for the Enterprise & Production sector.
- Experience developing, implementing, managing and executing cross-functional plans and programs.
- Strong analytic, data, planning and execution skills.
- Collaborative team player who works well with others in a fast-paced environment.
- Proven leadership skills.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Some travel may be required.
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive Company benefits
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.