Title: Digital Marketing Manager
Reporting To: Vice President, Marketing
Location: Los Angeles, CA or New York, NY
In the action-packed world of live video creation and distribution, The Switch is always on and always there – setting the industry benchmark for quality, reliability and unmatched levels of service. The Switch network connects over 800 of the world’s largest content producers and distributors to each other, and to professional sports and event venues; seamlessly linking rights holders, broadcasters, streaming platforms, media outlets and web services. Our video production and global transmission services are trusted every day by corporate enterprises and leading sports, news and entertainment organizations who rely on The Switch to turn-on their live content, anywhere in the world.
Learn more about us at: www.theswitch.tv.
The Switch is seeking an insightful and motivated Digital Marketing Manager to help deliver our ambitious business plan to grow and further develop our Company. The Digital Marketing Manager will be a key part of the process in delivering industry leading digital marketing strategies. This position will report directly to the VP, Marketing while working closely with various internal teams. This role will focus on all aspects of digital marketing: strategy, development, deployment and measurement.
- Responsible for executing The Switch’s digital marketing strategy.
- Oversee and manage The Switch’s corporate website.
- Become a technical expert in Marketo and be responsible for running Marketo digital campaigns.
- Deploy an account-based Marketing strategy utilizing Marketo.
- Analyze and report on the results of Marketo campaigns and deployments.
- Understand and manage paid search campaigns, marketing automation, social media marketing, and other inbound marketing tactics.
- Monitor social platforms for engagement and user-generated content.
- Develop measurable objectives, analyze performance to objectives and trend results, collect social metrics and provide strategic analysis while synthesizing information into concise takeaways.
- Oversee data, targeting, and segmentation strategy across digital channels.
- Collaborate with internal CRM team to execute on strategy.
- Compile relevant data and deliver reporting insights to the business.
- Assess engagement benchmarks and deliver against KPI’s through ongoing steering and optimization.
- Assume ownership and management of Company website.
- Work independently and collaboratively across local and global teams to align on overarching digital marketing strategies, timelines and deliverables.
- Identify, evaluate and execute emerging social opportunities.
- Bachelor’s degree required; Master’s degree preferred.
- 3-5 years digital marketing experience and/or public relations experience required.
- Proficient in MS Office Suite, ABM, marketing automation tools, web analytics, CRM platforms (NetSuite) and Adobe creative suite.
- Prior Marketo experience including implementation, campaign management and analytics.
- Marketo certification preferred.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities to meet deadlines in a dynamic environment.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- Extensive knowledge of LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Snapchat, and other emerging platforms.
- Proven leadership skills with the ability to successfully influence across Company departments.
- Superb communication and presentation skills.
- Some travel may be required.
Schedule and Compensation:
- Competitive Salary & Comprehensive Company Benefits
Please send resumes via email to firstname.lastname@example.org. No phone calls, please.